Phnag Nga Bay & Hong Islands by Speedboat
Cruise around the towering limestone islands before stopping for lunch at the famous Koh Panyee floating village built in the 18th century. Explore the floating markets and take in the breath-taking scenery of islands covered in lush jungle.
Stop on the way to Lod Cave, hop into a kayak and paddle through the caves and around the magical scenery of Phang Nga Bay. Before returning to the pier we will stop at Hong island beach for swimming and relaxation.
This is a plastic-free tour
At Krabi Spesialisten we believe in sustainability. In order to reduce plastic waste, we have removed single-use plastic, including bottles, cutlery, and food packaging, from all premium tours. We have included refillable bottles for all guests to use on our Eco Premium tours. Moreover, you can purchase your own Trash Hero reusable bottle and take it home with you after the tour.
The benefits of our Eco Premium tours go beyond plastic. The tour group sizes are smaller to make your day out even more enjoyable, the schedule is slightly adapted to avoid the crowds, and we can ensure that your tour guide is highly skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to Thai culture, attractions and sights, environment and history. Choosing the Eco Premium tours will not only benefit the environment, but it will provide more funding for training our staff in ecology and sustainability, and our environmental projects.
09:00 Departure from Hat Nopparat Thara pier to Phang Nga Bay
– Visit James Bond Island & Khao Phing Kan
– Enjoy 40 min canoeing through the mangrove forest with limestone cave and lagoon
– Sightseeing around Phang Nga Bay
– Restaurant lunch at Koh Panyee
– Swimming and relaxing at Hong Island Bay
17:00 Arrive back at the pier and return to your hotel
• The program, timing, and the route can be changed according to the water level and weather conditions
• Make sure you mention any special food requirements upon reservation, and we will arrange accordingly
✓ Professional English-speaking guide
✓ National park fees
✓ Thai picnic Lunch on the beach
✓ Life jacket & snorkelling equipment
✓ Drinking water & fruits
✓ Accident insurance
✓ First-aid kit
✗ Additional drinks not mentioned on the itinerary
✗ Tips and gratuity for guide & driver
• Children under 3 travel free.
• Operate all year round