Phi Phi Islands by Speedboat
The trip includes a stop at Maya Bay, where Leonardo Di Caprio famously starred in ‘The Beach’. Currently access to the beach is not allowed but we will stop by the bay for photographs. Next, we will depart for Loh Samah Bay, enjoy the beautiful scenery while you snorkel in Thailand’s beautiful water. Later we will pass by Maya Nui Bay and likely see the monkeys of Monkey Beach.
A traditional Thai lunch will be served at the stunning Phi Phi Island Village Resort. On the trip back to the mainland, we will stop at Bamboo Island for some more beach time and snorkelling. This trip is fantastic for families and groups of all ages!
This is a plastic-free tour
At Krabi Spesialisten we believe in sustainability. In order to reduce plastic waste, we have removed single-use plastic, including bottles, cutlery, and food packaging, from all premium tours. We have included refillable bottles for all guests to use on our Eco Premium tours. Moreover, you can purchase your own Trash Hero reusable bottle and take it home with you after the tour.
The benefits of our Eco Premium tours go beyond plastic. The tour group sizes are smaller to make your day out even more enjoyable, the schedule is slightly adapted to avoid the crowds, and we can ensure that your tour guide is highly skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to Thai culture, attractions and sights, environment and history. Choosing the Eco Premium tours will not only benefit the environment, but it will provide more funding for training our staff in ecology and sustainability, and our environmental projects.
09:00 Departure from Hat Nopparat Thara pier to Phi Phi Islands
– Visit Phi Phi Don, Monkey Beach
– Pass by Maya Bay for photographs
– Swimming and snorkelling at Loh Samah
– Sightseeing at Phi Leh Lagoon and Viking Cave
– Restaurant lunch at Phi Phi Island Village Resort on Phi Phi Don
– Stop at Bamboo Island for sunbathing, swimming and snorkelling
17:00 Arrive back at the pier and return to your hotel
• The program, timing, and the route can be changed according to the water level and weather conditions
• Make sure you mention any special food requirements upon reservation, and we will arrange accordingly
✓ Professional English-speaking guide
✓ National park fees
✓ Thai picnic Lunch on the beach
✓ Life jacket & snorkelling equipment
✓ Drinking water & fruits
✓ Accident insurance
✓ First-aid kit
✗ Additional drinks not mentioned on the itinerary
✗ Tips and gratuity for guide & driver
• Children under 3 travel free.
• Operate all year round