Jungle Hot Springs and Temple Tour
Explore the tropical lowland rainforest of Khaopra – Bangkhram. The jungle is home to rare species of birds like Gurney’s Pitta, Rufous-collared Kingfisher, and Black Hornbill. A short walk through mangroves and peat swamp forest takes you to the Emerald Pool, where you can take a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear water and escape the heat of the day.
Last, we will take you to Krabi Hot Springs but we do not visit the public part due to the large number of tourists. Instead, we enjoy the private spa away from the crowds. This is the highlight of the day, relax and rejuvenate in the saline mineral water measuring up to 42 degrees Celsius. It is a naturally occurring volcanic spring and the waters are believed to be beneficial for health, particularly the skin.
This is a plastic-free tour
At Krabi Spesialisten we believe in sustainability. In order to reduce plastic waste, we have removed single-use plastic, including bottles, cutlery, and food packaging, from all premium tours. We have included refillable bottles for all guests to use on our Eco Premium tours. Moreover, you can purchase your own Trash Hero reusable bottle and take it home with you after the tour.
The benefits of our Eco Premium tours go beyond plastic. The tour group sizes are smaller to make your day out even more enjoyable, the schedule is slightly adapted to avoid the crowds, and we can ensure that your tour guide is highly skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to Thai culture, attractions and sights, environment and history. Choosing the Eco Premium tours will not only benefit the environment, but it will provide more funding for training our staff in ecology and sustainability, and our environmental projects.
08:00 – 08:20 Pick-up Ao Nang hotels
– Visit the Tiger Cave Temple (enough time to go to the top)
– Arrive at Emerald Pool for jungle walk (20 min.) & swimming
– Lunch at local restaurant
– Enjoy the private Hot Springs
17:00 Arrive back at your hotel
• The program, timing, and the route can be changed according to the water level and weather conditions
• Make sure you mention any special food requirements upon reservation, and we will arrange accordingly
• Kindly note, that the temple requires everyone to dress respectfully, please wear a shirt that covers shoulders and shorts that cover your kneecaps
• A sarong can be rented at the temple for a small fee.
✓ Professional English-speaking guide
✓ Lunch at a local Thai restaurant
✓ Drinking water & fruits
✓ Refreshing towels
✓ Accident insurance
✓ First-aid kit
✗ Additional drinks not mentioned on the itinerary
✗ Tips and gratuity for guide & driver
• Children under 3 travel free
• Operate all year round