Discover Local Island Life
The mangrove forests also offer shelter for many species of animals. Keep your eyes on the riverbanks as we cruise along the river towards Koh Klang. If you’re lucky, you might see some monkeys or rare species of bird. Once on the island, we will meet boat builders, rice farmers and batik artists living the traditional Thai lifestyle. Lunch will be served on a floating restaurant in the mangroves. This trip is the ultimate combination of nature and culture, showing you the real Thailand and some of its most beautiful scenery.
This is a plastic-free tour
At Krabi Spesialisten we believe in sustainability. In order to reduce plastic waste, we have removed single-use plastic, including bottles, cutlery, and food packaging, from all premium tours. We have included refillable bottles for all guests to use on our Eco Premium tours. Moreover, you can purchase your own Trash Hero reusable bottle and take it home with you after the tour.
The benefits of our Eco Premium tours go beyond plastic. The tour group sizes are smaller to make your day out even more enjoyable, the schedule is slightly adapted to avoid the crowds, and we can ensure that your tour guide is highly skilled and knowledgeable when it comes to Thai culture, attractions and sights, environment and history. Choosing the Eco Premium tours will not only benefit the environment, but it will provide more funding for training our staff in ecology and sustainability, and our environmental projects.
08:00 Arrive at Maharaj Morning Market for sightseeing around the market hall
– Dim Sum breakfast & snacks at a local restaurant
– Krabi river tour by longtail Boat
– Visit Koh Klang by Three-wheeled Tuk Tuk
– Visit boat builders, rice farmers, and batik artists living the traditional lifestyle
– Lunch at a floating restaurant
14:30 Return to the pier
15:00 Arrive to your hotel by private van
• The program, timing, and the route can be changed according to the water level and weather conditions
• Make sure you mention any special food requirements upon reservation, and we will arrange accordingly
• This trip is recommended for customers staying in Krabi
✓ Professional English-speaking guide
✓ Thai picnic lunch on the beach
✓ National park fees
✓ Fresh fruits
✓ Drinking water & soft drinks
✓ Refreshing towels
✓ Life jackets & snorkelling mask
✓ Accident insurance
✓ First-aid kit
✓ Snack with a drink during sunset
✗ Additional drinks not mentioned on the itinerary
✗ Tips and Gratuity for Guide & Driver
• Children under 3 travel free.
• Operate all year round