Krabi Spesialisten is engaging in Responsible Travel Activities and foraging the path of Sustainable Tourism Development in Thailand. We believe in making our tours as sustainable and low impact as possible. This is why we participate in a number of ecological activities to help improve the surrounding environment.
It is our mission to educate tourists on ways they can reduce their ecological footprint, and to offer a variety of sustainable tours to choose from. We also invite tourists to partake in community programs and outreach such as:
- Trash Hero – Our aim is to work together with the local community to help improve and clean up our area. We meet for weekly cleanups with Trash Hero Ao Nang, and participate in cleaning up rubbish in a variety of tourist destinations. In addition, we also invite locals and guests to join us. This helps to spread awareness about the environment, as well as helping to keep Krabi clean! Ask us how you can join in for the next Trash Hero Cleanup Day!
- Refill My Bottle – We are excited to be a part of the Refill My Bottle program. This program encourages locals and visitors to be more ecological regarding one-time plastic use. By participating in this program, it is our aim to help reduce plastic bottle usage, and encourage everyone to refill their water and reuse their bottles here.
- Plastic Free Tours – Krabi Spesialisten created this initiative to try to encourage tour companies and tourists to go plastic free. Our aim is to reduce the consumption of plastic on tours here in Thailand. We encourage our guests to bring their own bottles, and use our “Refill My Bottle” program so that they can stay plastic free during their Thailand Travels.
- Low Environmental Impact Tours – We have a variety of Sustainable Tours available focusing on reducing the environmental footprint of tourism. After many years in this area, we have discovered that many areas can be visited and enjoyed by kayaks. By creating tours based on kayak access, we are able to educate our guests on how to take in the beauty of natural ares, and, leave no trace.
- Educational, Environmental and Cultural Tours – As tourism experts in Krabi, our aim is to teach our staff, local visitors, and visitors about Thailand’s environment. Our top priority is to preserve and protect the natural environment that surrounds us. That is why we have created a group of Sustainable Tours that focus on doing just that. Join us for one of our unforgettable experiences, while you learn about Thai culture!
Our aim is to help provide opportunities for our company to Keep Krabi Clean, while continuing to provide the highest quality serviced tours to our guests. Contact Us today to find out how you can help promote sustainability in Thailand, or join us on our mission towards responsible tourism.